About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
29 year old Licensed Cosmetologist who aims to misbehave, dreams of catching 'em all, and to have all the things!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 29, 2016

I believe introductions are in order...

Hello Everyone! My name is Ashleigh, I'm 29 and I'm a licensed cosmotologist. I co own a salon on main street in my hometown, and I love sharing tips and tricks with my clients!
A blog is a perfect way for me to document my knowledge for my clients as well as fellow people who share my passion for my trade. I hope to pass along something that may be useful to someone else and above all, have fun doing it!
I hope you find a some little tidbit here you can utilize that might save you some money or make life easier for you.
Stay beautiful,
Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment